The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday were as follows:
• Joseph C. Freeman, 11-14-1996, of 924 Mt. Zion Road, Wesson — arrested for shoplifting, conspiracy and possession or receiving stolen property by the BPD.
• Emilee Harnis, 5-7-1996, of 1712 Mt. Zion Road — arrested for petit larceny by the BPD.
• Chance Herring, 7-14-1984, of 339 Knox Lane — arrested for simple assault by the BPD.
• Ira L. King, 9-9-1990, of 2274 SW Bethel Road — arrested for a probation violation by the BPD.
• Phillip L. May, 6-17-1985, of 2512 Canterberry Lane, Ruth — arrested for possession of a controlled substance and driving while license suspended by the BPD.
• Joshua E. Meadows, 5-30-1985, of 749 Magee Drive — arrested for petit larceny by the BPD.
• Whyndi Staggs, 4-24-1983, of 2201 Lyn Frank Road, McCall Creek — arrested for petit larceny by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The DAILY LEADER tries to quickly and accurately correct any errors of fact that are brought to managing editor Donna Campbell at 601-265-5304.