Arrest reports 11/4 to 11/6
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday were as follows:
• Ivy L. Adams, 9-18-1962, of 917 S. Egypt Circle — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by the BPD.
• Austin Ashmore, 7-1-1995, of 50 Eddiceton, Meadville — arrested for DUI — refused test, possession of beer in a dry county and improper parking by the LCSO.
• Oosmond Hayes, 1-2-1985, of 713 Lipsey St. — arrested for a probation violation by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Garrick Haynes, 12-5-1973, of 823 Lanebar — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace by the BPD.
• Ashley N. Lane, 9-25-1985, of 1078 New Salem Road, McCall — arrested for burglary of a dwelling by the BPD.
• Thomas M. Poole, 1-3-1997, of 2779 Old Hwy. 51 NE. — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by the BPD.
• Guillermo Olguin-Olguin, 2-10-1977, of 503 Main St., Conroe, Texas — arrested for leaving the scene of an accident and no drivers license by the LCSO.
• Lavoris D. Smith, 7-30-1982, of 1331 Brignal Road — arrested for contempt of municipal court and possession of a controlled substance by the BPD.
• Nathan H. Williams, 9-21-1989, of 2172 Jackson Liberty Drive — possession of beer in a dry county, careless driving and driving while license suspended by the LCSO.
• Terrance Bryant, 3-24-1983, of 1304 W. Walnut St. — arrested for failure to pay child support by the LCSO.
• Chris C. Cochran, 8-21-1981, of 2181 Waynesboro Shubta Road, Waynesboro — arrested for careless driving and DUI — first offense by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.