Lincoln County Circuit Court dispositions for October follow:
• Jerrell M. Powell pleaded guilty to the sale of less than 30 grams of marijuana Oct. 3.
• Henry A. Bracey pleaded guilty to conspiracy to possess a stolen firearm Oct. 3.
• Burglary and conspiracy charges against Laterrance A. Lenoir were remanded to file Oct. 3.
• Kerry B. Spurlock pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit burglary of a building and burglary of a building Oct. 3.
• Prescriptions fraud charges against Debbie Moody were dismissed Oct. 3.
• Prescription fraud chargest against Sherry Williams were dismissed Oct. 3.
• Home repair fraud charges against Adan Reyes were dismissed Oct. 3.
• James M. Thomas pleaded guilty to burglary of an automobile Oct. 3.
• Jerrell M. Powell pleaded guilty to possession of at least two but less than 20 grams of methamphetamine with intent to distribute, possession of more than 10 but less than 30 grams of cocaine with intent to distribute and misdemeanor possession of marijuana Oct. 3.
• Joseph Freeman pleaded guilty to child exploitation on Oct. 3.
• Cheri L. Powell’s charge of unlawful possession of at least one-tenth but less than two grams of methamphetamine, unlawful possession of one and one quarter doses of alprazolam and unlawful possession of one half doses of hydrocodone were remanded to file Oct. 3.
• Danyelle Estes pleaded guilty to conspiracy to sell methamphetamine Oc.t 3.
• Shavonie Mitchell’s embezzlement charge was remanded to file Oct. 3.
• Rustin L. Watts pleaded guilty to misdemeanor possession of marijuana Oct. 10.
• Chance N. Smith pleaded guilty to aggravated assault on law enforcement Oct. 20.
• Christopher C. Rials pleaded guilty to felony malicious mischief of more than $25,000 and mayhem Oct. 24.
• Jason D. Hutson pleaded guilty to failure to support minor children Oct. 31.
• The touching and handling a child for lustful purpose charge against Javes U. Lewis was dismissed Oct. 31.