The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Joshua M. Champion, 8-15-1983, of 2838 Old Brandon Road, Pearl — arrested for a probation violation by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Samual R. King, 6-23-1991, of 2006 Dentville E. Road, Hazlehurst — arrested for failure to appear by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Domoniique L. Meeks, 1-10-1997, of 751 Glencross Drive Apt J38, Jackson — arrested for speeding and careless driving by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Louis Robinson, 7-24-1955, of 1914 NE Earl Circle — arrested for DUI — first offense, driving while license suspended, possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle and speeding by the MHP.
• Arwen Ross, 11-12-1978, of 2847 Old Malcum Road — arrested for embezzlement by the BPD.
• Angela Smith, 8-13-1973, of 2450 Plateau Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested for attempted simple assault by the LCSO.
• Davin C. Smith, 8-11-1993, of 2450 Plateau Lane, Bogue Chitto Lane — arrested for attempted simple assault by the LCSO.
• Joe Buie, 5-1-1969, of 291 South Martin Luther King Jr. Drive — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by the MHP.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Rev. Tom Atkins of First United Methodist Brookhaven was misidentified Friday in a file photograph for the Doug Sullivan Community Thanksgiving Lunch. We regret the error and are happy to set the record straight.
The DAILY LEADER tries to quickly and accurately correct any errors of fact that are brought to managing editor Donna Campbell at 601-265-5304.