The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Billy Buckhalter, 9-6-1973, of 505 Beech St., McComb — arrested for public drunkenness by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Joe Buie, 5-1-1969, of 291 South Martin Luther King Jr. Drive — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Jason Cox, 9-15-1978, of 23089 Anderson Road, Edwards — arrested for public drunkenness by the BPD.
• Doreen M. Dickerson, 11-30-1972, of 1336 Union St. Extension — arrested for possession of open beer by the BPD.
• Martin Henderson, 4-16-1956, of 2628 Tulip Trail, Wesson — arrested for Disturbing the peace by the BPD.
• Christopher Peavy, 1978, of New Sight Drive SE — arrested for sale of a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Deantwaine T. Robinson, 8-14-1997, of 1914 Earls Circle — arrested for speeding, driving while license suspended, widow tint law, no proof of liability insurance and possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle by the MHP.
• Jennifer L. Jeffcoat, 9-14-1985, of 416 Highland Drive, Indianola — arrested for DUI — second offense and no proof of liability insurance by the MHP.
• Scottie L. Ladnier, 3-28-1975, 3030 China Grove Road — arrested for disturbing the peace or possession of a controlled substance by the BPD.
• Bradley A. Wacker, 4-1-1989, of 1434 River Road, Oakvale — arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia by the BPD.
• Randy Womack, 7-16-1997, of 2669 Loyd Star Lane — arrested for simple assault/domestic violence by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.