The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows:
• Bodarrius D. Dow, 7-13-1992, of 424 E. Cherokee St. — arrested for contempt of city court by the BPD.
• Anthony R. Ladiner, 6-13-1977, of 3030 E. China Grove Road — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace by the LCSO.
• Timothy E. Leggett, 8-16-1983, of 410 Old Wesson Road — arrested for public drunkenness, possession of open beer, false information or identification, simple assault/domestic violence, aggravated assault and failure to appear by the BPD.
• James C. Owens, 2-3-1986, of 900 E. Williams St. Apt. 12 — arrested for a probation violation and possession of a controlled substance by the BPD.
• Buford D. Wilson, 10-29-1989, of 416 S. Fifth St. — arrested for a probation violation by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The DAILY LEADER tries to quickly and accurately correct any errors of fact that are brought to managing editor Donna Campbell at 601-265-5304.