The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Kassious E. Catchings, 3-29-1996, of 203 N. Fair St., Hazlehurst — arrested for public profanity by the BPD.
• Iesha S. Coleman, 10-12-1991, of 421 Powell St. — arrested for contempt of city court by the BPD.
• William Rush, 12-03-1962, of 416 Perkins Drive — arrested for public drunkenness and possession of open beer by the BPD.
• Edward Wall, 8-5-1973 of 0869 Parkhill Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested for disturbing the peace by the LCSO.
• Chase Wallis, 10-18-1992, of 1338 Guilliot Road, Youngsville, Louisiana — arrested for possession or receiving stolen property and conspiracy by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.