The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Joshua Banks, 12-8-1977, of 914 Forest Trail — arrested for failure to appear by the LCSO.
• Jessica L. Byrd, 7-29-1988, of 206 Doctor Martin Luther King Drive — arrested for public drunkenness by the BPD.
• Henry Cheramie, 6-5-1969, of 2251 Chander Road — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace, resisting arrest and possession of drug paraphernalia by the LCSO.
• Destiny Denman, 4-4-1995, of 619 Brine Avenue, McComb — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by the BPD.
• Donald E. Dickerson, 7-16-1974, of 2423 New Sight Road — arrested for failure to appear by the LCSO.
• Deshunta Maxwell, 9-29-1982, of 309 Chestnut, McComb — arrested for false information or identification and possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle by the BPD.
• Joe K. Mobley, 6-28-1982, of 1865 Toy Drive — arrested for a probation violation by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.