The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Carly A. Holden, 10-9-1998, of 2452 Ellzey Drive, Wesson — arrested for possession of marijuana in motor vehicle and expired vehicle tag by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Mark A. McCoy Jr., 8-19-1988, of 627 S 2nd St. — arrested for probation violation and aggravated assault by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Danny S. Pepper Jr., 4-8-1969, of 407 Storm Ave. — arrested for possession of open beer and no tag by BPD.
• Brandon H. Touchstone, 3-22-1983, of 2250 Veto Road, Eddiceton — arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a controlled substance- crack cocaine, and possession of a controlled substance- marijuana by BPD.
• Troy C. Washington, 12-7-1974, of Industrial Park Road— arrested for contempt of city court by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.