The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday were as follows:
• Eric W. Boyd, 4-4-1994, of 1339 Simwood Place, Jackson — arrested for possession of a controlled substance (felony), possession of a controlled substance (misdemeanor), and improper use of headlight by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Cody Brister, 7-16-1996, of 1549 Mallalieu Drive Southeast — arrested for possession of an open beer by BPD.
• Garrick Haynes, 12-5-1973, of 823 Lanebar — arrested for disorderly conduct and breach of peace, resisting arrest, and contempt of court city by BPD.
• Alonzo Hooks, 7-19-1983, of 723 Ridge Ave. Ashland — arrested for failure to appear by Lincoln County Sheriff Office.
• Jason H. Lambert, 8-12-1983, of 271 Lambert Road, Jayless — arrested for disturbing the peace by LCSO.
• Alicia Tarver, 11-22-1976, of 1377 Hog Cabin Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for DUI first offense, improper lane passing, no proof of liability insurance, and possession of liquor in a dry county by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• James Warren, 5-2-1977, of 1291 Martin Lane Southeast — arrested for grand larcery: motor vehicle by LCSO.
• Beverly P. Davis, 6-5-1961, of 1541 Clark Travis — arrested for DUI second offense and possession of liquor in a dry county by LCSO.
•Fredrick L. Harris, 6-30-1977, of 424 N. Liberty St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peach by BPD.
• Jessica M. Click, 9-12-1995, of 1560 Hunters Road — arrested for deer headlighting, false identification, possession of beer in a dry county, and general hunting violation by LCSO.
• Samuel E. McKee, 11-29-1990, of 1317 Pricedale Drive — arrested for DUI first offense and disorderly conduct/breach of peace by BPD.
• Dustin D. Moak, 12-20-1989, of 1560 Hunters Road — arrested for deer headlighting, false indentification, no drivers license, possession of beer in dry county, and general hunting violation by LCSO.
• Danny S. Pepper Jr., 4-8-1969, of 407 Storm Ave. — arrested for disturbing the peace by BPD.
• Anthony Walker Jr., 2-16-1989, of 172 Willie B. Johnson, Florence — arrested for DUI first offense, possession of marijuana in motor vehicle, no tag, no proof of liability insurance, and careless driving by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.