New Year’s closings announced
In observance of New Year’s, The Daily Leader office will be closed Monday, Jan. 2. The newspaper will publish its Sunday edition New Year’s Day.
The following other area offices have announced their schedules for the New Year’s holidays:
• Brookhaven-Lincoln County Chamber of Commerce will close Monday.
• Waste Pro will run its regular route.
• The U.S. Post Office will be closed Monday.
• The Mississippi Highway Patrol Driver’s License exam office will be closed Monday.
• Brookhaven city offices will be closed Monday.
• Lincoln and Copiah county offices will be closed Monday.
• Students from Brookhaven Academy, Lincoln County schools and Brookhaven schools will return to classes Jan. 4.