The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Henry M. Cheramie, 06/05/1969 of 2251 Callander Road arrested for disturbing the peace by LCSO
• Kathryn Walker, 09/14/1971 of Hwy. 51, arrested for shoplifting by BPD
• Christopher L. Deer, 03/28/1980 of 103B Richmond Trail, arrested for disturbing the peace and public drunk by BPD
• Robert L. Jackson, 01/19/1991 of 116 NW Hillcrest Drive, arrested for possession of weapon, failure to appear, fail to dim headlights, improper equipment of vehicle, and indictment by BPD
• James Levi Jr., 11/26/1994 of 132 MLK Drive, arrested for probation violation, contempt of court-city, possession of a controlled substance, and possession of a weapon by convicted felon by MDOC
• Adam G. Rutland, 12/10/1979 of 304 E Lincoln Dr., arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia by LCSO
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.