Published 8:51 pm Saturday, March 18, 2017
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Michael S. Brown, 02/07/1994, of 1024 NE Forest Trail — arrested for shoplifting by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Markesha Crossley, 06/17/1982, of 635 Industrial Park Road — arrested for shoplifting by BPD.
• Harvey Reynolds, 11/29/1950, of 10 Hazel Street in Natchez — arrested for public drunk by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Byron Richardson, 01/17/1982 of 635 Industrial Park Road — arrested for shoplifting and simple assault by BPD.
• Donald Sevin, 08/26/1974, of 3000 Donnell in Louisiana — arrested for public profanity by BPD.
• Yemonye U. Smith, 01/09/1997, of 310 Greenwood Lane — arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to distribute and possession of a controlled substance by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.