The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Michaels A. Daniels, 08/13/1997, of 1833 Brignal Road — arrested for contempt of court-city by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Garrick Haynes, 12/05/1973, of 823 Lanebar Street — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace and willful trespass by BPD.
• Pamela G. Mcgillivray, 04/06/1959, of 1036 Wooten Lane in Wesson — arrested for shoplifting by BPD.
• Alton Sallie, 10/28/1955, of 1030 Baureguard in Wesson — arrested for public drunk by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Thad N. Tibbs, 09/07/1972, of 203 L L Coon Road in Jayess — arrested for uttering forgery by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.