Published 8:50 pm Saturday, April 1, 2017
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday and Thursday was as follows:
• Stevie J. Byther, 08/22/1979, of 408 Ty Lane — arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia, DUI-refused test, possession of an open beer and possession of a controlled substance by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Christopher L. Deer, 03/28/1980, of 103B Richmond Trail — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace by BPD.
• Chad W. Furr, 08/23/1972, of 1826 New Sight Drive — arrested for burglary of house dwelling by BPD.
• Donald E. Alexander, 01/08/1981, of 3103 E. Lincoln Road — arrested for driving while license suspended, speeding, expired vehicle tag and no seatbelt by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Jason King, 02/16/1982, of 203 South Front Street — arrested for possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.