The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Blake E. Brown, 08/07/1987, of 1222 Jackson Liberty Road — arrested for justice court warrant by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Anthony R. Caffie, 03/28/1987, of 621 E. Congress Street — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace, resisting arrest and simple assault by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Thomas C. Ethridge, 12/23/1973, of 2144 SW Sun Rise Trail — arrested for DUI- refused test, driving while license suspended, possession of liquor in a dry county, public drunk and possession of beer in a dry county by LCSO.
• Charles E. Hutto, 01/19/1978, of 1564 Hilltop Lane — arrested for driving while license suspended, no proof of liability insurance and speeding by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Jason H. Lambert, 08/12/1983, of 171 Overpass Trail — arrested for simple assault/domestic violence and possession of drug paraphernalia by LCSO.
• Nathan H. Williams, 09/21/1989, of 3484 Hwy. 550 — arrested for public drunk, no drivers license and possession of open beer by BPD.
• Daniel W. Forman, 01/11/1980, of 1040 Hwy. 51 SE in Bogue Chitto — arrested for possession or receiving stolen property by LCSO.
• Michael E. Gill, 08/16/1968, of 1308 Sunflower — arrested for disturbing the peace by LCSO.
• Elizah Lewis, 10/12/1972, of 1148 Marble Street in Jackson — arrested for indecent exposure, possession of beer in dry county and possession of a controlled substance by Lincoln County Constable.
• John E. Felder, 05/19/1986, of 2443 White Water Avenue — arrested for DUI- first offense and careless driving by BPD.
• Christian B. Parnell, 03/24/1999, of 1333 Hwy. 51 N — arrested for shoplifting by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.