Published 12:24 am Wednesday, May 3, 2017
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows:
• Dorothy H. Case, 09/15/1987, of 1571 Buttercup Trail — arrested for possession of prohibited items by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Ladarrius Dalton, 09/02/1984, of 123 West Enterprise. — arrested for disorderly conduct and public drunk by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Kenyon Frazier, 12/14/1994, of 458 NE Nalco Lane. — arrested for simple assault/domestic and probation violation by the LCSO.
• Lavelle Jackson, 05/22/1985, of 302 Overpass Trail in Bogue Chitto — arrested for one count of public drunk, one count of resisting arrest and one count of disorderly conduct by the BPD.
• Joey McGraw, 01/30/1960, of 3158 Pleasant Grove Road in Ruth — arrested for aggravated assault by the LCSO.
• Charles E McKey, 12/27/1988, of 4595 Hwy 84 E in Meadville — serving time by the LCSO.
• Troylee Wayne Moak, 11/18/1994, of 3508 Mount Pleasant Lane in Bogue Chitto, serving time by LCSO.
• Keith M Richardson, 12/17/1967, of 86 Amite Road — arrested for simple assault by the BPD.
• Jamie Rozella Robinson, 01/18/1989, of 1049 Sid Nash Road in Summit — arrested for probation violation by MDOC.
• Justin Smith, 01/04/1991, of 5016 Tanglewood Road in McComb — arrested for two counts of resisting arrest, one count of disobedience of traffic control, reckless driving, seatbelt violation, failure to yield and stop to blue lights, no proof of insurance, no tag, expired license and a DUI- First Offense.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.