Published 10:18 pm Friday, May 12, 2017
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Jerry Lyons, 05/10/1969, of 2836 Hopewell Road— arrested for no drivers license, speeding, no seatbelt and no proof of insurance by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Alton Cole Moreman, 03/16/1994, of 548 Thomas E Jolly in Monticello — arrested for possession of a controlled substance, grand larceny and conspiracy by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• George Anthony Skipworth, 11/01/1972, of 2452 Ellzey Dr. in Wesson — arrested for sale of controlled substance by the LCSO.
• Darrell Dominique Smith, 02/13/1987, of 415 S. Second St. — arrested for public profanity and simple assault by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Morice Dickerson, 11/30/1972, of 1339 Union St. — arrested for disorderly conduct by the BPD.
• Constance Renee Miller, 07/17/1982, of 300 Old Wesson Rd. — arrested for disturbing the peace and public drunk by the BPD.
• Lateef Abdul Murray, 01/24/1983, of 536 N. Church St. — arrested for contempt in city court by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.