Dispositions for April 2017
• Benjamin Williams charges of conspiracy to commit grand larceny and grand larceny were dismissed April 3.
• Benjamin R. Williams charges of shooting into a dwelling were dismissed April 3.
• Cindy G. Smith pleaded guilty to unlawful possession of a least one-tenth but less than two grams of methamphetamine, unlawful possession of less than two grams of marijuana and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon April 3.
• Desiree L. Barnett pleaded guilty to conspiracy to possess at least of one-tenth but less than two grams of methamphetamine with intent to distribute April 3.
• Fred Anthony Mahaffey pleaded guilty to possession of a firearm by a convicted felon April 3.
• Joshua Witherspoon pleaded guilty to the unlawful sale of less than two grams of cocaine April 4,
• Timothy Lyons charges of for felonious bad check were dismissed April 7.
• Hans Raj charges of possession of beer with intent to sell without a permit and failure of an employer to notify sales clerk, in writing, of prohibition of sales of tabacco products to person under 18 years of age was dismissed April 7.
• Michael Ian Accardo pleaded guilty to grand larceny April 10.
• Tracy A. Billiot pleaded guilty to unlawful manufacture of at least thirty 30 but less than one kilogram for marihuana April 10.
• John Edward Smith charges of for failure to support minor children were dismissed April 11.
• Jermaine Hammond charges of obtaining possession of a controlled substance by misrepresentation or fraud were dismissed April 17.
• Jacinda F. Reid pleaded guilty to unlawful sale of least 20 but less than 40 doses of Vyvanse April 17.
• Jacinda F. Reid pleaded guilty to unlawful sale of less than two grams of methamphetamine April 17.