The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Kevin Lee Butler, 10/12/1965, of 2780 Old Malcom Rd. — arrested for shoplifting by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Michael Hyde, 07/02/1986, of 5 Louie Lee Rd in Sontag — arrested for reckless driving, suspended license, failure to yield, no proof of insurance and improper equipment on a vehicle by Lincoln Count Sheriff’s Office.
• Samuel Eugene Kyzar, 10/12/1978, of 1991 SCR 50 in Mize — arrested for failure to appear in court by LCSO.
• Richard Little, 02/28/1977, of 3231 St. in Gulfport — arrested for failure to pay child support by LCSO.
• Misty Prather, 08/27/1980, of 409 Main St. — arrested for justice court warrant by LCSO.
• William Christopher Woodall, 01/23/1985, of 3361 Old Malcom Road — arrested for failure to appear in court by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.