The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows:
• Courtney C Brown, 03/26/1999, of 184 Mayfair Drive of Jackson — arrested for disturbing the peace by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Ruben Castillo, 01/17/1987, of 111 Eastown Dr. — arrested for DUI first offense, no drivers license, no proof of insurance and reckless driving by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Robert Earl May, 04/09/1964, of 412 Penn St. — arrested for disturbing the peace by BPD.
• Lateef Abdul Murray, 01/24/1983, of 536 N. Church St. — arrested for sale of a controlled substance by Lincon County Sheriff’s Office.
• Courtney Ann Nichols Speetjens, 03/04/1980, of 352 Bogue Chitto Road — arrested for parole violation by LCSO.
• Soraja R. Perry, 07/11/1992, of 1362 Union St. — arrested for disturbing the peace by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.