Published 9:28 pm Thursday, May 25, 2017
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Jeffrey C. Lecompte, 02/02/1978, of 1004 Eighth St. of Wesson — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• William Breck McMullian, 09/06/1972, of 4362 Sunset Dr. — arrested for failure appear in court and probation violation by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Koteshwar Nalivela, 05/05/1960, of 714 E. Monticello St. — arrested for selling alcohol to a minor by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Byron Richardson, 01/17/1982, of 635 Industrial Park Rd. — arrested for two counts of indictment by LCSO.
• John T Robinson, 07/31/1958, of 301 Ash St. — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
• Myia Deadria Stewart, 08/28/1995, of 1362 Union Street Ext. — arrested for contempt of city court by BPD.
• Jeffrey Scott White, 08/21/1988, of 437 Mozaun Lane — arrested for contempt of court by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.