Published 9:14 pm Monday, June 5, 2017
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Troy Lee Ayers, 11/23/1991, of 107 Austin Circle in Crystal Springs — arrested for malicious mischief by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Mitchell Bessonette, 08/14/1973, of 1526 Hunters Rd. in Bogue Chitto — arrested for grand larceny by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Travis Antonio Brinson, 11/18/1994, of 933 Bryant St. — arrested for disorderly conduct, sale of controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance by BPD.
• Mark Dickerson, 08/11/1976, of 4065 E. Lincoln Dr. — arrested for contempt of justice court by LCSO.
• Jarrell D Franklin, 08/24/1992, of 1381 Martin Luther King Dr. in Natchez — arrested for contempt of justice court by LCSO.
• Diesha Magee, 03/14/1996, of 211 Hall St. — arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia by BPD.
• Robert Michael, 08/19/1977, of 391 E. Lincoln Dr. — arrested by court order by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Misty Ranee Moak, 09/16/1976, of 908 Denton Trl. — arrested for probation violation and felonious bad check by MDOC.
• Daniel Coleman Wallace, 06/29/1992, of 148 Wakefield Lane — arrested for speeding, no proof of insurance, driving with a suspended license and DUI first offense by Mississippi Department of Transportation.
• Jeffrey Scott White, 08/21/1988, of 437 Mozaun Lane — arrested for careless driving, expired vehicle tag, driving with a suspended license and failed to yield by LCSO.
• Roger Byrd, 02/13/1980, of 203 Green St. — arrested for possession in marijuana in a motor vehicle, possession of drug paraphernalia, no proof of insurance and careless driving by BPD.
• Deborah Karie Dunaway, 02/02/1983, of 439 Greenwood Rd. — arrested for contempt of city court, false impersonation and trespassing by BPD.
• Jason D Green, 04/03/1980, of 536 St. Charles Place — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by BPD.
• Angela Hope Wooley, 03/24/1981, of 1564 Enterprise R. — arrested for failure to appear in court by LCSO.
• Derric Thomas, 04/23/1980, of 975 Wellman Dr. — arrested for failure to appear in court and probation violation by BPD.
• Carl Lee Tyler, 06/14/1958, of 85 Amite Rd. — arrested for simple assault by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.