The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Caleigh Elizabeth Acy, 03/19/1999, of 421 Quitman Lane — arrested for disturbing the peace by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Jeffrey Michael Barfoot, 02/14/1974, of 2306 West Barfoot Circle — arrested for public drunk and possession of controlled substance by BPD.
• Kenneth Brotherns, 12/07/1972, of Clark Travis Trail — arrested for justice court warrant and two counts of possession of a controlled substance by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jonathan Matthew Brown, 04/13/1989, of 104 East Monticello Street — arrested for disturbing the peace and public profanity by BPD.
• Garry Byrd, 02/12/1991, of 414 Old Wesson Road — arrested for possession of stolen firearm and possession of marijuana with intent to sale by LCSO.
• Brandon Dawson, 03/20/1989, of 4041 Land Road in Magnolia — arrested for dui first offense and driving with a suspended license by BPD.
• Jonathan Dillon, 05/10/1993, of 206 Washington Street by McComb — arrested for possession of beer in a dry county, fleeing law enforcement and no drivers license by LCSO.
• Debonee Dixon, 06/03/1981, of 2493 NW Erie Lane — arrested for contempt of city court by LCSO.
• Gerrick Harris, 06/01/1978, of 424Liberty Road — arrested for possession of cocaine, possession of marijuana and conspiracy by LCSO.
• Percy Day Marsh, 09/06/1978, of 1265 Field Lark Lane — arrested for disorderly conduct by BPD.
• James Alton Sanders, 04/26/1984, of 265 Deacon Drive — arrested for possession of a counterfeit substance, possession of a weapon by conviction, possession of a controlled substance and two counts on indictment by LCSO.
• Daniel Lee Smith, 03/03/1990, of 87 East Timberlane Drive of Monticello — arrested for disturbing the peace by BPD.
• Natasha Nicole Smith, 02/13/1991, of 216 Linton Ave. — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.