Published 7:11 pm Monday, June 26, 2017
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Christpoher Ladellian Coleman, 05/28/1991, of 401 Industrial Park Road — arrested for contempt of justice court by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Roddy Leroy Kelly, 12/10/1960, of 1007 South First Street — arrested for possession and carrying a concealed weapon by BPD.
• Karla Wooley, 02/28/1971, of 1220 Vienna Trail — arrested for disturbing the peace by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Sharelton Gordon, 08/05/1979, of 2164 East Timberlane Road — arrested for disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, public profanity, disturbing the peace and possession of a controlled substance by BPD.
• Martez Williams, 11/28/1988, of 200 Rebelwood Drive in Jackson — arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance by LCSO.
• Brionna Crain, 09/04/1995, of 464 Overview Drive — arrested for public drunk by LCSO.
• Deantwaine T. Robinson, 08/14/1997, of 1914 Earls Circle — arrested for two counts of probation violation by BPD.
• Dorothy Smith, 06/03/1987, of 1341 Union Street — serving weekends for LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.