Published 8:38 pm Tuesday, June 27, 2017
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows:
• McKinzie Dean Bessonette, 01/05/1985, of 907 East Lambert Lane — arrested for probation violation, resisting arrest and petit larceny by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Cleveland Ray Chatman, 01/22/1960, of 204 Eastley Street — arrested for indictment, possession of a controlled substance and probation violation by LCSO.
• Charmaine Diew, 11/10/1985, of 1224 Union Street — arrested for indictment and no drivers license by LCSO.
• Johnnie McGruder, 04/13/1983, of 3742 North View Drive — arrested for aggravated assault by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Bryce Michael Pelotto, 10/14/1995, of 589 Beachnut Road — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Jajuan Stowers, 06/23/1992, of 118 Micheele Court in Jackson — arrested for aggravated assault by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Dontrey Terrel Taylor, 11/04/1986, of 308 East Choctaw Street — arrested for possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle, driving with a suspended license and no proof of insurance by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Stacie Howell Todd 10/19/1982, of 204 Eastley Street in Monticello — arrested for indictment by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.