The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Pele Benjamin, 12/20/1981, of 334 Saint George St. — arrested for indictment on Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Brooklyn Boyd, 08/04/1993, of 04 Ronnie Boyd Lane in Tylertown — arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia, disturbing the peace and contempt of city court by LCSO.
• Mitchell Collins, 06/06/1994, of 22 Avalon St. — arrested for possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle and speeding by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Gigi D Love, 10/16/1979, of 996 Hwy. 583 South — arrested for contempt of justice court by LCSO.
• Lateef Abdul Murray, 01/24/1983, of 536 North Church St. — arrested for contempt of city court, possession of drug paraphernalia and impersonating an officer by BPD.
• Travon O’Bryant, 05/3/1992, of 336 North Cherry St. — arrested for indictment by LCSO.
• Roy Thomas, 09/22/1977, of 1010 King Trail in Bogue Chitto — arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and no car tag by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.