The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Robert Collins Jr., 02/26/1989, of 625 East Chickasaw St. — arrested for contempt of municipal court by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Aarron A. Gharibian, 09/13/1992, of 625 North Church St. — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by BPD.
• Heather Grice, 11/22/1975, of 805 Henry Road in Meadville — arrested for two counts of false pretenses and indictment by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Shirley Sue Jackson, 05/14/1986, of 2140 Cowart Price Road in Tylertown — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Frederick Delon Wells, 10/26/1984, of 122 Short St. — arrested for possession of open beer and possession of a controlled substance by BPD.
• Buford Dedmond Wilson, 10/29/1989, of 416 South Fifth St. — arrested for contempt of city court by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.