The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Tony Bryant, 11/22/1974, of 206 Poplar St. — arrested for grand larceny, burglary, possession or receiving stolen property by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Brad Smith, 07/29/1969, of 718 Beach St. in McComb — arrested for possession of open beer by BPD.
• Christopher D. Smith, 08/17/1975, of 256 Smurr Ave. — arrested for no proof of insurance and no drivers license by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Cardarriuss Autmon, 01/13/1999, of 801 Ole Brook Road — arrested for shoplifting and willful trespassing by BPD.
• Varrando Monique Gardner, 05/08/1983, of 1639 Nalco Lane — arrested for failure to appear in court by BPD.
• Jeremy Lynn Nations, 10/09/1992, no address given — arrested for simple assault by BPD.
• Joshua Warren Pennington, 03/31/1996, of 5928 Hwy. 587 in Monticello — arrested for public profanity, carrying a concealed weapon and failure to comply with request by BPD.
• Yasmine Raisean Sanders, 11/25/1992, of 350 Byram Drive in Bryam — arrested for indictment by LCSO.
• Roger David Scarbrough, 11/05/1959, of 1655 Coopertown Road — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
• William Shelton, 02/22/1969, of 106 Amite Road — arrested for no drivers license, no proof of insurance and no car tag by LCSO.
• Scott Stormo, 07/29/1977, of 609 Dale St. in Monticello — arrested for DUI first offense, reckless driving and no proof of insurance by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Keith Watson, 03/23/1968, of 219 Eddiceton Road in McCall Creek — arrested for driving with suspended license, DUI refused test and two counts of failure to yield by BPD.
• Heath Edward Garay, 12/16/1981, of 1414 North Jackson St. — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
• Dylan Redford, 06/10/1993, of 118 Brazier St. — arrested for simple assault by BPD.
• Dorothy Smith, 06/03/1987, of 1341 Union St. — serving weekends for LCSO.
• Kristopher Tyler, 07/31/1992, of 964 Sanders Lane — arrested for probation violation by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.