The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Joshua Banks, 10/08/1977, of 912 South Forrest Trail — arrested for court order by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Darren Drumond, 02/06/1985, of 1224 Union St. — arrested for indictment by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Jason Coker Hart, 10/12/1982, of 3607 B Drive in Summit — arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and two counts of possession of a controlled substance by LCSO.
• Troy Dalton Matthews, 02/03/1967, of 2122 Mill Creek Road in Bogue Chitto — arrested for telephone harassment by LCSO.
• Marvin Monley, 08/08/1993, of 418 East Independence St. — arrested for court order by LCSO.
• Charles Morman, 01/23/1998, of 3137 New Sight Drive in Wesson — arrested for burglary of a dwelling, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.