The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Tiffany Coleman, 02/06/1979, of 1925 Earls Circle — arrested for probation violation by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Kevin Brothern, 09/21/1992, of 366 Brister St. in Bogue Chitto — arrested for six counts of aggravated assault by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Victor Tyler Hamilton, 10/26/1995, of Georgia Ave. — arrested for petit larceny and failure to appear in court by BPD.
• Jermaine Martel Nelson, 10/05/1993, of 2138 Madison Road — arrested for willful trespassing by BPD.
• Hubert G. Daggins, 12/09/1957, of 100 Eastview Road — arrested for shoplifting by BPD.
• Andres Lopez, 06/22/1985, of King Trail in Bogue Chitto — arrested for possession of open beer in dry county by LCSO.
• Dorothy Smith, 06/03/1987, of 1341 Union St. — serving weekends for LCSO.
• Daniel Hoyt Steele, 10/03/1963, of 1240 Rainbow Lane — arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance by BPD.
• Roy Eugene Thomas, 09/22/1977, of 1010 King Trail in Bogue Chitto — arrested for two counts of possession of a controlled substance by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.