The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• James Cliburn, 09/19/1958, of 410 Old Wesson Road — arrested for public drunk, indecent exposure and disturbing the peace by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Roddy Fitzgerald, 11/05/1961, of 9727 Stone Road in Semmes, Alabama — arrested for felonious bad check by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Anthony Brian Moak, 10/19/1977, of 3212 Caseyville Road in Wesson — arrested for probation violation by LCSO.
• Culley J. Robinson, 07/07/1995, of 660 Briarcliff Circle in Jackson — arrested for driving with suspended license and no proof of insurance by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Cory D. Smith, 06/21/1978, of 211 Hall St. — arrested for disturbing the peace by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.