The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• John Beale, 02/06/1965, of 4553 Whitehaven Drive in Jackson — arrested for credit card fraud by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Latoris Cooley, 01/10/1977, of 1306 Lafayette St. in Natchez — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Todd Sharak, 02/24/1971, of 1005 2nd St. in Wesson — arrested for contempt of justice court by LCSO.
• William Christopher Woodall, 01/23/1985, of 3361 Old Malcom Road — serving weekends for MDOC.
• Calvin Leonard Brown, 02/23/1974, of 229 Avalon St. — serving weekends for MDOC.
• James Cliburn, 09/19/1958, of 410 Old Wesson Road — arrested for disturbing the peace, public drunk and indecent exposure by Brookhaven Police Department.
• J.W. Glass, 08/20/1951, of 143 Highland Drive in Union Church — arrested for DUI first offense and no proof of insurance by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• John Mastromatteo, 06/24/1961, of 4525 East Cherokee St. — arrested for public drunk and public profanity by BPD.
• Maurice Antonio Perkins, 07/13/1980, of 801 East Washington St. — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
• Kelly Smith, 01/31/1979, of 94 Montgomery Road in Bogue Chitto — arrested for failure to appear in court by LCSO.
• Delance Udengerg, 02/23/1984, of 3497 Chisholm Drive — arrested for disturbing the peace by LCSO.
• Elliot James Wallace, 02/19/1990, of 1072 Jaguar Trail in Summit — arrested for possession/carrying a concealed weapon, possession of a controlled substance and shoplifting by BPD.
• Jeremy Jacob Harton, 07/30/1973, of 1584 Clark Travis Road — arrested for DUI second offense, no proof of insurance, no drivers license and possession of open beer by LCSO.
• Jawuan Johnson, 04/22/1993, of 132 Jordan St. in Crystal Springs — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by BPD.
• Dorothy Smith, 06/03/1987, of 1341 Union St. — serving weekends for MDOC.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.