The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Desiree L. Barnett, 07/02/1990, of 1347 Hwy. 923 in Oskya — serving weekends for Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Charles Henry Lyles, 08/14/1968, of 1111 South Second St. — arrested for public profanity, possession of a controlled substance, public drunk and obstructing justice by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Joey McGraw, 01/30/1960, of 3158 Pleasant Grove Road in Ruth — arrested for simple assault by LCSO.
• Chad Everett Moore, 11/22/1992, of 3866 Athens Trail in Wesson — arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance by LCSO.
• Marquez William Robinson, 09/02/1990, of 1914 Earls Trail — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• William Christopher Woodall, 01/23/1985, of 3361 Old Malcom Road — serving weekends for LCSO.
• Tobby Bales, 08/17/1984, of 2083 Bales Lane in Bogue Chitto — arrested for probation violation by LCSO.
• Jadarius Blackwell, 09/10/1997, of 2581 Old Hwy. 51 SE in Bogue Chitto — arrested for false reporting of explosives and possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle by BPD.
• Donald Earl Dickerson, 07/16/1974, of 2423 New Sight Drive — arrested for contempt of city court by BPD.
• Roy M. Dixon, 04/23/1962, of 319 Chestnut Lane in Bogue Chitto — arrested for contempt of city court by BPD.
• Roger Dale Dolton, 12/10/1962, of 365 Bristol St. in Bogue Chitto — arrested for shoplifting by BPD.
• Haylee Nicole Hart, 08/06/1996, of 4217County Road in Bogue Chitto — arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of beer in a dry county by LCSO.
• Jamal Vaughn, 10/24/1984, of 2554 Sunset Road in Wesson — arrested for failure to appear in court by LCSO.
• Dorothy Smith, 06/03/1987, of 1341 Union St. — serving weekends for LCSO.
• Akeyra Quiante Sudduth, 718 Missouri Avenue in McComb — arrested for probation violation by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.