The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Kenneth Acy, 11/10/1964, of 1096 Beltline Road — arrested for indictment by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Marquez Andrews, 01/09/1998, of 1041 Old Hwy. 24 in McComb — arrested for reckless driving and speeding by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Hollie Berthelot, 03/31/1982, of 101 Cemtery Road in Tylertown — arrested for failure to appear in court by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Sarah Denise Davis, 04/02/1977, of 3797 Nola Road NE — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by LCSO.
• Sammy Joe Hall, 04/02/1970, of 1422 Union St. — arrested for indictment by LCSO.
• Seth Triggs, 12/112/1991, of 401 Industrial Park Road — arrested for possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle by BPD.
• Terrence Durell Hudson, 07/01/1991, of 415 South 2nd St. — two counts of possession of a controlled substance, possession of a weapon by conviction, possession of a stolen firearm and probation violation by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.