The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Marquis Brewer, 01/20/1996, of 242 Georgia Avenue — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Melvin Cook, 12/12/1969, of 401 Industrial Park Road — arrested for no drivers license, no proof of insurance and speeding by BPD.
• Micah Joseph Freeman, 12/25/1993, of 1535 Walley Lane NE — arrested for simple assault by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jenishia Leshalle Hooks, 12/24/1990, of 1640 Coopertown Road — arrested for possession of open beer by BPD.
• Joseph A. Letchworth, 02/18/1999, of 18 Arthur Letchworth Lane in Jayess — arrested for possession of open beer by BPD.
• Cassie Christine Prather, 10/09/1991, of 3783 Kyzar Loop — arrested for contempt of court by LCSO.
• Danny Early Thomas, 12/16/1973, of 937 Wellman Drive SE — serving weekends for LCSO.
• Gage White, 02/25/1998, of 605 Jefferson St. in New Hebron — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by BPD.
• Clayton Eugene Allen, 02/17/1998, of 600 Gary Road in Monticello — arrested for disorderly conduct and contempt of city court by BPD.
• Derrick Tre Chatman, 10/14/1996, of 220 East Minnesota St. — arrested for indictment and possession of a controlled substance by BPD.
• Bradley Lee Smith, 06/16/1975, of 6046 Choctaw Road — arrested for shoplifting by BPD.
• Brittany Lovitt Edgett, 10/13/1985, of 38 Hwy. 84 in Monticello — arrested for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia by LCSO.
• Timothy E. Leggett, 08/16/1983, of 1933 Paxton Lane — arrested for no drivers license and contempt of city court by BPD.
• Jason Earl Allen, 01/11/1979, of 2103 New Sight Drive NE — arrested for willful trespassing by LCSO.
• Anthony Russell Ladnier, 06/13/1977, of Union Church Road — arrested for disorderly conduct by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.