The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• McKinzie Dean Bessonette, 01/05/1985, of 3740 Bouie Mill Road — arrested for two counts of burglary of a dwelling, two counts of petit larceny and contempt of court by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jesse Allen Brister, 01/02/1994, of 423 Auburn Drive SW — arrested for indictment by LCSO.
• Christopher Dunbar, 11/24/1969, of 7441 Hansborow Lane in New Orleans — arrested for failure to appear in court and shoplifting by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Shakur Shaqunne McGee, 12/14/1993, of 142 Cedar St. — arrested for aggravated assault by BPD.
• Anthony Rollins, 12/10/1995, of 1576 Clark Travis Road — arrested for contempt of city court by LCSO.
• Christopher Thomas Stringer, 08/27/1976, of 917 N. Egypt Circle — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.