The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Desiree L. Barnett, 07/02/1990, of 1347 Hwy. 923 in Osyka — serving weekends for Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Lawson Cade Elkins, 12/13/1983, of 1953 Hwy. 583 in Bogue Chitto — arrested for shoplifting by Brookhaven Police Department.
• James Overton Sherman, 02/13/1980, of 964 Ozark Lane — arrested for contempt of city court by BPD.
• Billy Joe Smith, 10/09/1978, of 225 North Church St. — arrested for no driver’s license, possession of open beer, no proof of insurance and expired vehicle tag by BPD.
• Roy M. Dixon, 04/23/1962, of 319 Chestnut Lane in Bogue Chitto — arrested for burglary by BPD.
• Thomas Etheridge, 12/23/1973, of 2144 Sunrise Trail — arrested for public drunk and public profanity by BPD.
• John Mastromatteo, 06/24/1961, of 4525 East Cherokee St. — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
• Timothy Brant Murray, 08/06/1977, of 2584 Ramah Trail — arrested for probation violation and indictment by LCSO.
• James D. Smith, 06/23/1992, of 619 Choctaw Road — arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, DUI first offense, no driver’s license and no proof of insurance by LCSO.
• Angela Hope Wooley. 03/24/1981, of 508 North Church St. — arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and willful trespassing by LCSO.
• Kendrick D. Burks, 11/29/1973, of 1810 Nocona Lane — arrested for contempt of court by BPD.
• Derrick Dewayne Clark, 04/01/1980, of 1086 Hodges Well Road in Hazlehurst — arrested for possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle and possession of drug paraphernalia by LCSO.
• Anthony Moore, 03/02/1966, no address given — arrested for DUI first offense and possession of a controlled substance by LCSO.
• Brandon Nations, 01/13/1986, of 520 White Oak Drive — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by BPD.
• Thomas Montez Poole, 04/14/1978, of 2779 Old Hwy. 51 — arrested for DUI first offense, no driver’s license, possession of open beer in a dry county and improper equipment on vehicle by LCSO.
• Brandi Nicole Stelly, 12/08/1983, of 203 Dry Creek Road in Tylertown — arrested for two county of possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.