The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Sally Leanne Durr, 02/17/1981, of 3381 Kinder Trail — arrested for driving with a suspended license by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Percy J. Henderson, 07/26/1973, of 3137 James Drive in Wesson — arrested for justice court warrant by LCSO.
• Markelle Markham, 12/31/1998, of Gleason Loop Lot 12 — arrested for simple assault and burglary by LCSO.
• John Mastromatteo, 06/24/1961, of 4525 East Cherokee St. — arrested for public drunk and public profanity by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Phillip Laudrew May, 06/17/1985, of 2512 Canterbury Lane in Ruth — arrested for court order by LCSO.
• Thomas Jason Taylor, 11/01/1975, of 410 South Whitworth Avenue — arrested for willful trespassing by BPD.
• Anthony Sylvester Thompson, 01/13/1992, of 2808 James Drive in Wesson — arrested for disorderly conduct by BPD.
• Desiree L. Barnett, 07/02/1990, of 116 Main St. — serving weekends for LCSO.
• Jerome Berry, 12/01/1962, of 215 Poplar St. — arrested for possession of open beer by BPD.
• Charles Henry Lyles, 08/14/1968, of 1111 South Second St. — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by BPD.
• Titus Orlando Washington, 11/30/1997, of 234 Rogers Circle — arrested for disorderly conduct, failure to comply with request and possession of drug paraphernalia by BPD.
• Randy Barlow, 10/28/1982, of 1028 Beauregard St. — arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest by BPD.
• Ladarrius Dalton, 09/02/1984, of 123 West Enterprise St. — arrested for disorderly conduct by BPD.
• Antonio Devone Diggs, 07/13/1985, of 312 Yellow Pine St. — arrested for disorderly conduct by BPD.
• Julian Simmons, 08/15/1978, of 1044 SE W.A. Walker Road in Bogue Chitto — arrested for willful trespassing, possession of liquor in a dry county and burglary of all but dwelling by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.