The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Desiree L Barnett, 07/02/1990, of 116 Main St. — serving weekends for Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jeremy Jermain Buckhalter, 10/30/1985, of 1074 Hwy. 550 — arrested for contempt of city court by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Pierce Chambers, 03/19/1999, of 1102 Crooked Lane — arrested for two counts of possession of a controlled substance by BPD.
• Danny Taylor. 12/04/1966, of 1268 Johnson St. — arrested for shoplifting by BPD.
• Christopher Clay, 11/20/1981, of 3656 Wesley Lane in Hazelhurst — arrested for contempt of city court and failure to appear in court by LCSO.
• Chad W. Furr, 08/23/1972, of 1826 New Sight Drive — arrested for contempt of justice court by BPD.
• James Donald Johnson, 05/03/1972, of 1097 Boyte St. — arrested for contempt of justice court by BPD.
• Larry Rice, 07/05/1984, of 310 Ash St. — arrested for contempt of city court and obstructing a public highway by BPD.
• Rachael Nichole Williams-Clay, 08/06/1988, of 3656 Wesley Lane in Hazelhurst — arrested for indictment by LCSO.
• Deborah Karie Dunaway, 02/02/1983, of 359 Quitman Road — arrested for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia by LCSO.
• Michael Anthony Harvey Jr, 10/23/1998, of 1293 Hwy. 550 — arrested for possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle by BPD.
• Diamond Victoria Herring, 07/14/1996, of 310 Amite Road — arrested for malicious mischief by BPD.
• Cornelius Darnell Thompson, 08/20/1975, of 1896 North Frontage Road in Clinton — arrested for DUI first offense and careless driving by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.