Three arrested for public drunkenness; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Jeremy Campbell, 08/20/1980, of 536 North Church St. — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
• Thomas Jason, 11/01/1975, of 410 South Whitworth Avenue — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
• Paul McGee, 01/19/1955, of 608 River Road Drive in Bogue Chitto — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
• Justin Lee Hughes, 12/11/1976, of 107 South First St. — arrested for indictment by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• James Andrew Jones, 11/20/1987, of 1096 Butler Lane — arrested for shoplifting by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Douglas McCarty, 02/17/1968, of 545 West Minnesota St. — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Robert D. Powell, 11/26/1986, of 732 Beauregard St. — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by LCSO.
• James Byther, 11/11/1976, of 216 Springhill Road in Wesson — arrested for possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle, no driver’s license and disregard for traffic device by BPD.
• Sammy Lee Henderson, 03/24/1993, of 1362 Union St. — arrested for shoplifting by BPD.
• Alonzie Hosea Reed, 01/30/1981, of 187 Detoney Road — arrested for possession of open beer by BPD.
• Tammy M. Rogers, 08/24/1966, of 822 Denton Trail — arrested for disorderly conduct by LCSO.
• Anthony Sylvester Thompson, 01/13/1992, of 2808 James Drive in Wesson — arrested for possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle, contempt of city court, of failure to appear in court and contempt of city court by BPD.
• Greg Lamar Butler, 03/16/1971, of 1226 Terrell Trail in Bogue Chitto — arrested for simple assault by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.