Three burglary arrests made by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows:
• James Andrew Jones, 11/20/1987, of 1096 Butler Lane — arrested for driving with suspended license, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a weapon by conviction and burglary of a dwelling by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Christopher Peavy, 09/22/1994, of 1978 New Sight Drive NE — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Darrell Dominique Smith, 02/13/1987, of 410 Old Wesson Road — arrested for disorderly and resisting arrest by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Kevin Rutland, 06/21/1991, of 199 Lambert Road — arrested for burglary of all but dwelling by LCSO.
• Heather Wacker, 12/10/1991, of 630 River Road — arrested for burglary of a dwelling by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Monday were as follows: • Vehicle burglary on Industrial Park Road • Vandalism... read more