Lincoln County Sheriff’s office arrests 4 for thefts; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Constance Allen, 01/20/1992, of 2457 Grant Road — serving time by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Derrick Dewayne Clark, 04/01/1980, of 1086 Hodges Well Road in Hazelhurst — arrested for parole violation by LCSO.
• Chet Bradley Nichols, 03/28/1980, of 1387 Mallaleiu Drive — arrested for grand larceny by LCSO.
• Alex Rivero, 05/12/1987, of 17 Fulgham Loop in Tylertown — arrested for burglary of all but dwelling by LCSO.
• Kevin Rutland, 06/21/1991, of 199 Lambert Road — arrested for burglary of all but dwelling by LCSO.
• Jamar J. Sims, 09/15/1990, of 430 Dale Trail — arrested for two counts of indictment by LCSO.
• Charlie Smith, 02/09/1977, of 975 Wellman Drive — arrested for possession of a controlled substance and parole violation by LCSO.
• Zikiece Zeveun Smith, 08/16/1997, of 929 Bryant St. — arrested for possession of a controlled substance and possession of a weapon by conviction by LCSO.
• Heather Wacker, 12/10/1991, of 630 River Road in Oakvale — arrested for burglary of a dwelling by LCSO.
• Joseph Franklin Wallace, 12/12/1988, of 3733 Jackson Liberty Drive in Wesson — arrested for justice court warrant by LCSO.
• Willie Williams, 05/16/1955, of 224 Avalon St. — arrested for indictment by LCSO.
• Nam Truong, 04/14/1981, 18 Saffron Drive in Worchester, Massachusetts — arrested for willful trespassing by Brookhaven Police Department.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows: • James Andrew Jones, 11/20/1987, of 1096 Butler Lane —... read more