Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office and Brookhaven Police make several motor vehicle-related arrests; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Clinton Esch III, 01/17/1997, of 809 White Lane in Bogue Chitto — serving weekends for Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• David Pruden, 11/09/1961, of 1073 Shell Oil Lane in Bogue Chitto — arrested for disturbing the peace by LCSO.
• Jessica Ruby, 09/07/1993, of 2476 Hwy. 583 in Bogue Chitto — arrested for indictment by LCSO.
• Calvin Smith, 12/23/1989, of 633 South First St. — arrested for fleeing law enforcement, suspended drivers license and no proof of insurance by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Mark Sturdivant, 07/20/1986, of 100 Danny Drive in Vidalia, Louisiana — arrested for justice court warrant by LCSO.
• Shawn D. Young, 01/26/1986, of 2848 Pleasant Grove in Ruth — arrested for possession of open beer by BPD.
• Caleb Micheal Owens, 09/19/1996, of 3342 Hwy. 84 — arrested for possession of marijuana in motor vehicle and no drivers license by LCSO.
• Tyler Daniel Smith, 06/22/1996, of 1843 Oil Field Lane — arrested for driving in more than one lane, DUI first offense, possession of beer in dry county and possession of liquor in dry county by LCSO.
• James Black, 08/25/1981, of 1076 Montgomery Lane in Wesson — arrested for DUI refused test and careless driving by BPD.
• Makia Brothern, 07/30/1992, of 1253 Hwy. 51 SE in Bogue Chitto — arrested for simple assault by LCSO.