Lincoln County and Brookhaven law enforcement make arrests for controlled substance possessions; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows:
• Mariah Carson, 09/19/1995, of 116 Hillcrest Drive — arrested for indictment by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Brooks Earl Case, 12/21/1985, of 1369 California Road — arrested for two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance by LCSO.
• Ashley Nicole Douglas, 01/20/1988, of 908 South Jackson Street Ext. — arrested for shoplifting and failure to appear in court by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Alfred Germaine Parker, 09/18/1973, of 342 East Chippewa St. — arrested for disorderly conduct by BPD.
• Bruce Everett Varnado, 10/18/1996, of 135 High St. in Tylertown — arrested for possession of a controlled substance and two counts of possession of stolen firearms by BPD.
• Taffee Lafuna Washington, 07/25/1975, of 114 St. George St. — arrested for disturbing the peace by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Brookhaven and Lincoln County law enforcement deal with theft and animal problems; Police, Sheriff’s reports
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Monday were as follows: • Traffic stop on Brookway Boulevard • Animal... read more