Illegal drugs and abuse of alcohol keep Brookhaven Police, Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office and MHP busy; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Jeffery Leshay Bullen, 05/08/1995, of 102 Noble Drive — arrested for disorderly conduct and public drunk by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Clinton Carroll Esch, 01/17/1997, of 809 SE White Lane in Bogue Chitto — serving weekends for Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Mickeal Issac Etheridge, 07/01/1994, of 2573 Pricedale Road in Bogue Chitto — arrested for contempt of justice court by LCSO.
• Ben Thames, 03/04/1962, of 12 Canvas Back Court in Roxie — arrested for shoplifting and failure to yield by BPD.
• Christopher Carwyle, 02/23/1978, of 2846 Kimbles Trail in Wesson — arrested for DUI first offense and speeding by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Robert Lee Rutherford, 05/07/1963, of 1848 Hwy. 51 South — arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, willful trespassing, failure to comply with request, probation violation and possession of a weapon by conviction by LCSO.
• Praveon T. Sanders, 11/06/1994, of 124 East Chickasaw St. — arrested for disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, simple assault, possession of a controlled substance and malicious mischief by BPD.
• Timothy Michael Wallace, 08/18/1972, of 433 Greenwood Road in Bogue Chitto — arrested for possession of a controlled substance, failure to comply with request, possession/with intent a controlled substance and resisting arrest by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Brookhaven Police arrest 3 for burglary, drug paraphernalia possession and possession of a stolen firearm; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows: • Cedric Abron, 08/20/1982, of 1148 Richard Road in Magnolia... read more