Drunkenness, disorderly conduct, contempt of court fill Monday’s jail docket for Lincoln County, Brookhaven; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows:
• Cardarrius Autmon, 01/13/1999, of 801 Old Brookhaven Road — arrested for disorderly conduct by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Dervern Harron, 04/29/1994, of 204 Mildred St. — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
• Paul Wilson Pepper, 10/11/1975, of 4106 River Road South in Summit — arrested for contempt of city court by BPD.
• Jesse K. Watson, 12/26/1980, of 1722 Lake Lincoln Drive — arrested for contempt of city court by BPD.
• Jesse Kyle Haas, 10/22/1997, of 338 Auburn Drive in Bogue Chitto — arrested for DUI first offense and expired vehicle tag by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Monday were as follows: • Disturbance on Ingram Street • Traffic accident... read more