Possession of controlled substances sparks several charges, 3 arrests by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Thomas Allen, 03/11/1976, of 2463 Kelly Road — arrested for possession with intent of a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Ricardo Aguilar Esparza, 07/24/1985, of 409 Main St. — arrested for contempt of city court by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Travone Henry, 07/01/1995, of 907 South Egypt Circle — arrested for simple assault and malicious mischief by BPD.
• Jordan Lea Martin, 11/01/1986, of 3008 Hwy. 570 in Summit — serving weekends for LCSO.
• John J. Pope, 01/25/1979, of 3008 Hwy. 570 in Summit — serving weekends for LCSO.
• Steven Brent Schepers, 02/16/1991, of 2328 Bill Lofton Road in McCall Creek — arrested for possession with intent of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and willful trespassing by LCSO.
• Danny T. Taylor, 12/04/1966, of 1268 Johnson St. — arrested for shoplifting and false information or identification by BPD.
• Misty Anne Troulliet, 10/29/1977, of 954 East Minnesota St. — arrested for disorderly conduct by BPD.
• Wesley Watts, 04/05/1984, of 1755 Evans Loop — arrested for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Corrections and clarifications:
The DAILY LEADER tries to quickly and accurately correct any errors of fact that are brought to managing editor Donna Campbell at 601-265-5304.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Thursday were as follows: • Traffic stop on Brookway Boulevard • Open... read more