Disorderly conduct reason for 3 arrests by Brookhaven Police, Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows:
• Joshua Carson, 10/30/1991, of 504 South First St. — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Zoe Breanna Franklin, 04/13/1995, of 836 Howard St. — arrested for contempt of city court by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Mason Alexander Guidry, 08/13/1997, of 441 Cannon St. in Monticello — arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and disorderly conduct by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Demetric Claudette Holloway, 05/26/1977, of 100 South 11th St. in Hattiesburg — arrested for failure to appear in court by LCSO.
• Heath Verlon Minnis, 07/08/1971, of 321 West Chippawn St. — arrested for disorderly conduct by BPD.
• Edward Paul Roberson, 12/19/1982, of 329 West Chippewa St. — arrested for disorderly conduct by BPD.
• Lesharetta Michieel Winston, 09/29/93, of 106 Amite Rd. — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Brookhaven Police answer fraud, counterfeit money and missing person calls; Police, Sheriff’s reports
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Monday were as follows: • Traffic stop on Brookway Boulevard • Counterfeit... read more