Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics arrests two for controlled substance possession; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Charmaine Diew, 11/10/1985, of 1224 Union St. — serving time for Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Geoffery Dwayne Forrest, 08/28/1995, of 797 Northwest Hwy. 550 — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics.
• Thomas Franklin, 11/16/1969, of 1224 Union St. — serving time for LCSO.
• Tarjaulantae Groce, 10/24/1994, of 1102 South Second St. — arrested for credit card fraud by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Krishanna Harvey, 08/30/1989, of 797 Hwy. 550 — arrested for probation violation and possession of a controlled substance by MBN.
• Jason L. Hedgepeth, 10/18/1978, of 1042 Hwy. 51 in Bogue Chitto — serving time for LCSO.
• Jacob Allen Hughes, 05/06/1974, of 696 Hwy. 570 West — arrested by LCSO.
• Dinah Marie Lane, 01/30/1984, of 211 Collie St. — arrested for contempt of city court by BPD.
• Travon O’Bryant, 05/03/1992, of 101 South White St. in McComb — serving time for LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Brookhaven Police, Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office respond to reports of shots fired on Amite Road; Police, Sheriff’s reports
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Tuesday were as follows: • Alarm on Brookway Boulevard • Harassment on... read more